Reflex XTR2 3D USB Simulator
|Produktet er ikke lenger i vår lagerførte produktkatalog|
Årsak kan være at produktet er utgått fra leverandør, erstattet med ny vare, har hatt liten etterspørsel eller lignende. Eventuelle spørsmål kan rettes til firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simulator fra Reflex med 3D briller. Tøff simulator med USB tilkobling, det følger ikke med plugg og ledning til å koble på radio så dette må kjøpes utenom. Vi har til ett utvalg radioer, ta kontakt om du ønsker simulatoren og vi ikke har korrekt plugg til din radio.
Har du 3D briller fra før, kan du teste 3D-effekten på et av bildene i bunnen på denne siden.
Amazing Stereoscopic 3D flight mode!Can be run using either cyan/red 3D glasses or 3D shutter glassesIncludes around 50 helicopters, 50 planes including glidersThe Ultimate realism with astounding blade and rotor simulationsAmazingly natural smoke and scintillating sound - the best yet!Stereoscopically 3D enhanced sceneries for REAL depth!Runs on Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7Requires minimum Direct X 3D compatible graphics card - see details
Introducing the Worlds First Stereoscopic 3D R/C Flight Simulator - The biggest advance in R/C Simulators for years!
The new Reflex XTR2 is the result of many years of development in close co-operation with the R/C model hobby fraternity. It has culminated in a class-leading, sophisticated simulator that is suited to beginners and advanced pilots alike. In addition, highly sophisticated, FREE model and scenery design tools are available online or on your installation CD to further extend the advanced capabilities of Reflex XTR2 - if you choose to do so.
The new stereoscopic 3D mode produces truly impressive spatial depth perception and has been programmed in both sceneries and models. The stereoscopic 3D is so realistic in flight that you WILL MOVE BACK if you accidentally fly your model back into you! Nobody at our testing sessions failed to be completely blown away by this fantastic stereo 3D - achieved in our test department using just an ordinary monitor with graphics-card-equipped (we used a £40 Radeon HD 5450 video card which came with 1GB RAM), Windows 7 PC. The 17" monitor we used was a 3-year old design; a Dell E176FP.
The simulator can operate in either one of 2 Stereoscopic 3D modes: either using red/cyan anaglyph glasses (included with the simulator), or using 3D shutter glasses. Note that 3D shutter glasses require the use of a 120Hz 3D display and NVIDIA-compatible graphics card. Our testing has been done using the simple but incredibly effective 3D anaglyph glasses included with the sim.
Heli pilots, weve found, are particularly favoured by the most realist physics, rotor, and smoke weve ever experienced in a sim and also by the introduction of stereoscopic 3D technology as close-in hovering work, 3D flips, autorotations, etc benefit HUGELY from the new ability to see real spatial depth in your model and field. If you get too close, your tail-boom will actually appear to poke out of the screen - which can be quite alarming when youre close-in hovering!
Of course, the simulator runs in normal mode too and you can see the screen shots taken in this mode by clicking in the More Pics tab above. We would emphasise that the video does not do the simulator justice - the resolution and colour shifts - unavoidable during video transcription - introduce ghosting in 3D viewing mode and represents but a shadow of what this remarkable new simulator can do when installed on a normal PC and monitor.
Stereoscopic 3D mode
Incredible new rotor and exhaust visualisation
Network flight for up to 8 pilots flying over the internet or on a local network
Revised helicopter physics and flight parameters
Stereoscopically enhanced photo sceneries
New Crash and retry trainer function for difficult manoeuvres
Around 50 helicopter models included!
Around 50 aircraft and glider models included!
20 photographic sceneries included!
Amazing model editor program (RMK) included
Fantastic free scenery editor for photo scenery construction downloadable
Use the downloadable FREE IZ3D stereo 3D driver to switch between 3D and normal when using anaglyph (red/cyan) glasses
Stereoscopic 3D mode setup - taken from Reflex XTR2 instruction manual
REFLEX Model Flight Simulator provides a sophisticated stereoscopic 3D mode. When activated and observed through appropriate 3D glasses, sceneries and models can be perceived with real spatial depth. The intuitive perception of distance to ground, to obstacles and to other models offers a substantial additional value.
To make the spatial depth perceptible on a computer display, two different types of 3D glasses have been established, namely on the one hand the NVIDIA? GeForce 3D Vision shutter glasses and on the other hand the red/cyan anaglyph glasses. The best 3D impression can be obtained with the NVIDIA? GeForce 3D Vision shutter glasses; however, this requires a special 120Hz 3D display and a NVIDIA? compatible graphics card. In contrast, the much more affordable red/cyan anaglyphs can be utilised in conjunction with any personal computer hardware, still providing an impressive 3D effect, despite of slightly affected colour perception. Notice the following stereoscopic 3D screen shot for viewing with red/cyan anaglyphs:
In order to operate in stereoscopic 3D mode, the following arrangements are recommended for the particular 3D glasses:
NVIDIA? GeForce 3D Vision shutter glasses:
1. Install the NVIDIA? GeForce 3D Vision system as described in the related manual.
2. Open the NVIDIA? Control Panel and select the task Set up stereoscopic 3D.
3. Check the checkbox Enable stereoscopic 3D.
4. Select your 120Hz 3D display under Stereoscopic 3D display type and click Apply.
5. To familiarise yourself with the 3D Vision system you may want to click Test stereoscopic 3D....
6. Close the NVIDIA? Control Panel.
7. Start REFLEX and select Simulation, Display mode during simulation and Full screen with actual resolution.
8. Start the simulation, turn on the 3D Vision glasses and put them on.
Red/cyan-anaglyphs on system with NVIDIA? compatible graphics card:
1. Open the NVIDIA? Control Panel and select the task Set up stereoscopic 3D. Update your graphics card driver if this option is not provided.
2. Check the checkbox Enable stereoscopic 3D.
3. Select 3D Vision Discover under Stereoscopic 3D display type and click Apply.
4. To familiarise yourself with the 3D Vision driver you may want to click Test stereoscopic 3D....
5. Close the NVIDIA? Control Panel.
6. Start REFLEX and select Simulation, Display mode during simulation and Full screen with actual resolution.
7. Start the simulation and put your red/cyan anaglyphs on.
Red/cyan-anaglyphs on system with any graphics card:
1. Download and install the iZ3D stereo driver from: http://www.iz3d.com/driver Select a driver from version 1.11B2 on. Do not apply the driver version 1.10.
2. Start the iZ3D driver and open the DirectX section.
3. Select Enable Stereo by Hot-Key as Stereo Status.
4. Select Anaglyph (free) and Red/Cyan as Output.
5. Click Apply and close the iZ3D Control Centre.
6. Start REFLEX. The iZ3D wizard may come up automatically in order to familiarise yourself with the iZ3D drivers most important adjustments. Follow the instructions of the iZ3D wizard. By example, a good 3D impression can be achieved with Convergence -0.4, Separation 2.00 and Autofocus Off.
7. The iZ3D driver provides stereoscopic 3D both in windowed and in full screen mode, even when the simulation is paused.
You may find further information about NVIDIA? GeForce 3D Vision at http://www.nvidia.com.
An alternative to the iZ3D stereo driver is provided by the company DDD?. Their stereo driver product TriDef? 3D offers a variety of adjustments, but unlike the iZ3D driver it is not free of charge. Please refer to http://www.tridef.com for further information.
COMPUTER MIN. REQUIREMENTS
Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP2) or Windows® Vista® or Windows 7, Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon? 64 with 1.6 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space.DirectX 8.1 compatible video card with 3D hardware acceleration and 64 MB RAM. USB 1.1 or 2.0 port. CD-ROM or DVD port
Kunder som har kjøpt dette produktet har også kjøpt